Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Return...


My Dear Readers:

As I had posted last year, I have been going through some personal tribulations which caused me to lose interest in many areas of my life.  I even posted what happened here not too long ago, but removed it as I'm not yet ready to reveal it to "the world".  I'm still dealing with it and I am still in the middle of making some major decisions.  That being said, I have made some other decisions in my life and that is to start "living" again.  Though my blog is not all that exciting and I have yet to really find my "blogging niche", I've decided to give it a try again.  Because of my personal ordeal, I'm looking at life a little differently these days.  I feel I have changed and not for the best, at least not right now.  I was in my own little world of naive happiness.  Not that I was naive, but, people in my life weren't who I thought they were, and boy, did their behavior and bad judgment alter how I see the world now.  In time, as the pain and disappointment fades, I know I won't be so hyper-cynical as I am now.  As I find myself again, I know I will become a stronger person for it.  There's a reason for everything that happens in one's life, good and bad.  And someday, I believe I will understand why this happened.  In the mean time, I have to start focusing on the good and simple things in my life.  It is time to count my blessings instead of fixating on the negatives.  It is time to start living again!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Marni